Experience Israel in an amazing way !
For Families and Individuals!
Private Farm/Kibbutz and More !
Open to all ages (18 -70), all you need to be is healthy and speak English!
The work week is a 5 day week, (usually Sunday to Thursday),
Between 5-8 hours a day, (depending on the farm of your choice).
Accommodation (on the farm) and Meals are included.
Volunteers have several options of activities to choose from, including organic gardening, wine/cheese making, green building, gray water systems, renewable energy, caring for children or animals, and many more!
Package Includes the Following:
- 12-Month program membership, registration fees, and taxes.
- Guided Facilitation at the airport to taxi/bus/train.
- Hands on client support and assistance before and during your stay.
All the above for only US$600 per participant
(Discounts available for 2 or more adults, children under 18 do not pay).
Flights, medical insurance (compulsory), personal ‘pocket money’.
- Meet and Greet at the Airport- includes guided facilitation to destination
- Introduction to Israel – Life guide/transportation/where to go/what to do etc in Israel!
- Personal time with Tanya and benefit from her knowledge and experience.
- Israeli sim cards and local calls/internet at very affordable rates
(Cell phone must be ‘unblocked/open’ prior to arrival).
*Costs for Airport Meet and Greet vary according to preferred location flight/ arrival times.
*No Meet/Greet available from Friday afternoon – Saturday evening due to the Jewish Sabbath.
In a nutshell, how does it work?
After completion of the form below, Tanya our Program Director will contact you to suggest a time to speak to discuss the program in detail.
- You will receive the program information/details in writing. Tanya can answer any questions you may have.
- To secure your participation and at your request, Tanya will send via your email a ‘Program Registration Form’. (Please note that due to high demand, farm/kibbutz capacity becomes filled quickly and places are offered on a first come first served basis),
- Simply complete the short Registration Form indicating the method in which you wish to secure your, and/or your family’s participation. We will not accept any payments/deposits if the Registration form is not filled out.
- ONCE REGISTERED/SECURED, you will receive an electronic receipt confirming your participation. Your participation will then be 100% CONFIRMED WITH A FLEXIBLE ARRIVAL DATE!
- Ahead of your arrival date to Israel, Tanya will connect with you, and together she will help you select the option that meets your requirements and connect you with the farmer/s.
*There is no limit to the number of farms that you may volunteer on and between farms!), we can help you with custom touring around the country!
*Best option to try arrive on a Sunday, spend a day/two in Tel Aviv and start the program on Tuesday/Wednesday!
How long can I stay at the farm?
Members can stay for a minimum of 5 nights and a maximum of 3 months. (Depending on your visa)
Register now via the form below to secure your place… You have 12 MONTHS to ARRIVE!
Take a look at what volunteers have said!
*Note: A tourist visa (granted to certain countries automatically on arrival in Israel) is usually valid for up to 3 months… To check your country’s eligibility … in Google type “Israel Visa Tourist Table”
Momentum Israel. Copyright © 2019. “All Rights Reserved”